Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm blogging (officially) to blogclaaat!


I have had my blogger account for sometime, but I have had it ice in hopes I would be developing a full web infrastructure to house all my ambitions...from clothing, music, politics, tech warfare etc. If you are here, you can see that the infrastructure is not complete but given my frequent notes on facebook, and encouraging comments from some friends I decided to hit the ground blogging.

So thank you for checking out go&d!
Gold Oil & Diamonds is a creation that plays on the earth’s most lucrative natural resources. This will also be the title of the new online urban centre for fashion, design, music, art, and lifestyle materials. All of which will eventually be available online for purchase, and information purposes.

CHEERS,
_Jb

p.s.
The image above was my original header for the blog, but we're doing it a little different now as you can see.

No comments: