Friday, October 1, 2010

My City My Story: Photo Exhibit [EVENTS]


My homie Shash is presenting some of his photography work at Flash Forward Festival taking place this weekend. Not to be confused with Nuit Blanche ...though, I'd suggest double trysting.

The My City My Story photography residency presents "InSightOut" in partnership with the Flash Forward Festival. The gallery exhibit features each artists series, developed over the past 6 months. In addition, a mini-retrospective of previous works will be displayed in a Sidewalk Shipping Container.

Please join us for:

2-6 Artist curated tours of both sites
6-7 Panel discussion: "Photography, Access and Artistic Self Definition"
7-11 Gallery Exhibit


Featuring the work of:
Alpha Abebe
Saada Alweh God
Yannick Anton
Johnblak
Gaby Cueto
Edwina Fernandes
Anora Graham
Oswaldo Montano
Elaisha Stokes
Nabil Shash



Presented in partnership with Schools Without Borders, Manifesto and the Flash Forwards Festival, with support of the Laidlaw Foundation, Ontario Arts Council, Toronto Arts Council, Anitafrika Dub Theatre, Boa Studios, Barefoot Wine and Bubbly and Amsterdam.


RSVP here.

No comments: