Friday, October 30, 2009

Steve Buscemi is "Saint John of Las Vegas" [MOVIES]


I have been searching high and low for a trailer to this to no avail! I have stumbled across a few reviews and some movie stills however. My take is that it's something like if Tarantino (this film is directed by Hue Rhodes) did Reservoir Dogs, but the premise was more darker Ocean's Eleven meets The Hangover...I'm not sure if that makes sense, but it does make me want to watch this thing! Plus Buscemi is that dude...In theatres February 2010. Starring Steve Buscemi, Romany Malco, Sarah Silverman, Peter Dinklage, Tim Blake Nelson, John Cho, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Aviva, and directed by Hue Rhodes.

2 comments:

Hue Rhodes said...

Thanks for the post! I'm Hue Rhodes, the writer-director, and you can read a little more about the film here:
http://bit.ly/nUWot

Unknown said...

uggs sale
adidas yeezy
uggs on sale
coach factory outlet
cheap jordan shoes
ugg boots
fitflops
adidas shoes
ray ban sunglasses
air jordan pas cher
201610.15wengdongdong