Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Big K.R.I.T - Mt. Olympus [VIDEO]


K.R.I.T.'s sophomore album Cadillactica is coming soon.


Overdosed on hocus-pocus, jibber-jabber
Snap on my stature was firebreathin' dragon
King of every castle, how you signin' rappers?
All these labels must be givin' out a raffle
Wranglin' like cattle, keep a nigga shackled
Leavin' people baffled, tap dance nigga
Misleadin' all of your rap fans, nigga
Might as well just do a lap dance, nigga
Sap ass nigga
Do whatever for some dap ass nigga
I ain't got time
To watch out for children, stay out my kitchen
The shit that I'm cookin' ain't meant for your kind
Crackin' and bashin' the shit out your spine
King with a crown, humble and tall
Tyrants never keep quiet, they'd rather be violent
So I'm beheading them all!
The lay of the land, I'm settin' fire to buildings and bridges
You ain't sell out a show until you sell out one in Mississippi
What’s good for Hip Hop may not be good for my soul
So, I keep flexin', wreckin', for the people that respect it
Check it, fuck a Control

(Are you not entertained!)
Bih!

No comments: