Thursday, November 13, 2008

T.O. Hates You...

click to enlarge

Someone with some issues they need sorted out hacked through my girl Lissa's blog and put up some haterade concentrate in the form of a blog post...

I am sorry I even have to writing this, but it's a low down dirty shame to have folks hating like this. I am truly amazed at the sheer strength of it really...Where do you muster the energy?

I was not on the list but I might as well have been...pretty much everyone on it is featured in the blog roll call on here. Simply put, it was unnecessary, and I really don't know who you found to approve your behaviour, but whoever encouraged you to do it isn't your friend either.


Lissa,

We can rebuild it...we have the technology.
Billion Dollar Blog!

"If go&d with me, who could be against me sucka?
Can't make me suffer, just make me tougher"

1 comment:

Nebby said...

heeeeey!! MY screen capture! i'm so gonna put you on my fuck you list now!!!!!


lol



pathetic...