Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Caribana 2010 Launch [SUMMER 2010]


With the launch of the 2010 Caribana campaign it is definitely time to start thinking about my favourite soca records (though there aren't a whole lot), dancehall anthems, hotel rooms, and perfecting my pelvic thrusts. Happening during the juciest part of the summer (July 15th to August 2nd), and having an estimated financial impact of $438-million dollars to the city of Toronto for 2009, without question this is going to be, as always, a festival of epic proportions. I have an older brother out in Virginia who has yet to check out T.O...I explained all of this to him last night, and he has assured me this will be the summer!

For more information on events, playing mass etc. check out: http://www.caribanafestival.com/

No comments: