Monday, April 5, 2010

Impossible Project PX SilverShade Polaroid Film [FINALLY]


I purchased 2 vintage Polaroid camera's a while back, and to my dismay I was unable to get my photobug on because film was very hard to come by. However, the Impossible Project, an outfit that purchased much of Polaroid's film production factory has finally released it's first batch of film. I am looking forward to putting up some of what I capture on the blog soon...it's going to be a great summer.

Impossible's new PX Instant films are dedicated to all the people who feel a similar passion for the magic of analog Instant Photography as we do. Carefully manufactured to slowly develop in the palms of their hands. The development of PX SilverShade monochrome Instant Films is based on sensitive chemical reactions, triggered by light and affected by various parameters such as Exposure, Temperature, ASA, Opacification, Pressure and Manipulations.


via The Impossible Project

No comments: