Sunday, April 11, 2010

Finger In The Nose [FASHION]




I was in NYC a few months ago and while there I was hanging out with a good friend of mine. Her and I got the talking and the conversation made its way to where she was explaining that she is starting to think about having kids more and more...which in turn made me think about having kids more and more. The idea of family and children? Good, right? Well, this makes that idea the best. Finger In The Nose. Clever name...

The brand stresses quality using 9-11 ounce denim with raw, stone, bleach, snow and leather-look washes, and real feather down for their jackets and Geelong merino angora for their knitwear. I have a nephew or niece (too early to tell) on the way, and he or she is sure to be the coolest in the sandbox...even with a finger in the nose.


via TCH

No comments: