Wednesday, September 17, 2008

FTL - Christian Louboutin Layered Leather Hobo



I've wanted to pick up speed on something For The Ladies or FTL as will be known as moving forward...And this piece right here definitely something for the ladies. Mr. Louboutin, face for his red bottoms, is now causing a tizzy with his red lined hand bag for the fall. A mean shoe game must be paired with with an bad ass bag, and this is a bad ass! The armadillo inspired bag is available at Saks for $1,995. Start checking the couch crevices.

Via What's Haute

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed! Blog low-down posted here is surely my friend. I neutral thirst for to guess keep up with comments and prominence work. IE browser bookmarks to your blog at best with it, I l stumble upon finance to drive my friends more in the subsequent! The color of the layout is not spoiled, it is easy on the eyes.