Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shawty 'Lo - T.I. "Beef is dead"



I know my homie Dre isn't going to be too pleased to hear this, but The Hip Hop Chronicle is reporting that beef between Shawty Lo and T.I. has been squashed out. If you have been following Shawty Lo you're probably familiar with his back and forth with T.I. but in the interview he leaves room to incinuate that not only is the beef dead, but there may a collaboration record in works...Ha Ha Ha (Shawty Lo laugh)

Even more importantly, the interview gets into some of Shawty Lo's philanthropic efforts, specifically helping people with diabetes. I definitely tip my hat to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online more than three hours
today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion,
if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did,
the internet will be much more useful than ever before.


My homepage - minecraft online