Friday, December 5, 2008

Jack Daniels Shatter Projections...Recession? What Recession?


Well not quite shattered, but I wanted to tie in my image. I'm going to go ahead and take complete and undue credit for this...JD shots have entered into my order at the club/bar/restaurant as of late, and almost religiously. Though, I think folks stressing out from being so broke with Christmas looming could have something to do with it as well...maybe...
Brown-Forman Corporation reported that diluted earnings per share from continuing operations1 increased 13% to $0.94 and operating income increased 4% to $222 million for its fiscal 2009 second quarter. For the first six months of the fiscal year, diluted earnings per share increased 5% to $1.52, while operating income decreased 2% to $362 million. Adjusting for items in Schedule A of this press release, underlying2 operating income grew 5% for the second quarter and 4% for the first half of fiscal 2009.

Read the whole story here.

No comments: