Thursday, December 4, 2008

Moncler “Christmas Edition” Down Jacket


I was in Sporting Life last night and checked out there Moncler stock, but it was hitting too hard. This limited edition jacket is dope though, and I actually think I’ll make an earnest attempt to acquire it...or send it out in my “this is what I want” responses to everyone to asks what I’d like this holiday season. It'll dropping to -11 tonight reportedly...it'll be a sound investment.

Available exclusively on Colette now, unfortunately the red is already sold out.

via HS

2 comments:

Mr. Fresh said...

Im excited about the resurgence of the bubble jacket. Not surprised the red sold out - spending that kinda money, better make sure people notice!

2BITCHEZDEEP said...

I saw this ill bubble at Rudsak it's called the 'nylon down coat w/ multiple top stitch' I think that's my bubble of choice for this season. I didn't check the men's section yet, but maybe you'll find something you'll like JB!

www.rudsak.com

- J