Thursday, December 4, 2008

Toronto City Blues For Sammy...


From Coach Of The Year to we don't want you here! The Toronto Raptors officially canned Mitchell and I must say I had mixed reaction to it. Surprised, yet not so much...I've been preaching that he should go for some time now, but I just didn't expect it to happen. However after a 39 point loss on Tuesday against Denver I suppose that was the straw that broke the camels back.

I am excited to see Jay Triano step in as the interim coach, as well as the first full-time Canadian-born NBA head coach in history!

All things considered I'm confident GM Bryan Colangelo to steer the team out the gutter, and at the current moment he's taking it on the chin like a champ.

"We are not a basketball team or a roster without flaws...I'm wearing this one, just like Sam's wearing it. This falls on me..." Said Colangelo. "Winning is everything."

SOURCE

3 comments:

2BITCHEZDEEP said...

It's about damn time!

Anonymous said...

we want avery johnson as our coach now

JB said...

I wish Charles Oakley would be the coach for the team!

He’d simply petrify opponents, and secure a playoff run.