Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cold Souls [MOVIES]


I can honestly say that I was not impressed with Paul Giamatti's acting chops until I watched, and thoroughly enjoyed the man kill it in the HBO mini series John Adams. That was simply brilliant acting. I had never taken him seriously before that...and with really only remembering him in films like Dr. Dolittle and Big Momma's House, it's easy to see how. Anyway, we've come a long way since then, and my sense of humour has darkened greatly. With that Cold Souls has proven to be an absolute gem of a film. Being John Malkovich x Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind x a brand of witty dialogue that meshes it all together to create a film worth watching...in my opinion. Check it out on iTunes.


3 comments:

Alex Of Liveagl.com said...

Hmm..sounds like an interesting watch, I'm going to try to take it in this weekend...Have you been able to get through Hurt Locker?

Anonymous said...

you are a slow walker,but I never walk backwards.

-----------------------------------
Chicago

Anonymous said...

-----------------------------------------------------------
"sometimes men and women here the words world wide web marketing and advertising and they believe, google or facebook or myspace, but there is lots of other methods to in fact marketplace a website or organization and get your way up there like myspace did."