Monday, February 22, 2010

Ian Kamau - Love it Here [VIDEO]



Presenting: Ian Kamau...he killed this shit! This is big homie from the interlude on K-Os's EXIT album...and others...that's where I first heard of them though...and it stuck.

The last line was:
"...love on our side they can barely stand against...us."

"Love it Here" is off the newly released mixtape Love & Other Struggles Vol. 3. The video is dope...fat shouts to my homie Shash who put it together. Timing is great...imagery is vivid...the story is classic. I didn't know Ian actually rapped...he's ill. Sounds like a well spoken RZA...dope.

"painting pictures of the pain of my great city / cause it's a beautiful struggle but it ain't pretty"

Check Ian out on Twitter, Facebook, and download the mixtape HERE.

1 comment:

Alex Of Liveagl.com said...

This video is really dope..I really love the artistic direction this took..simple black and white, but a great flow of images

I might have to snag this from you JB (with the appropriate credit ofcoarse)